Re: need offline deb installation

On 19 January 2017 at 18:58, Tcll wrote:
> I can't seem to find a download of gcc 5.x+ amd64 trusty.
>
> my computer has no internet and needs a gcc update before I can build
> a downladed source.

This is the wrong mailing list for help using or installing GCC.
Normally you should use the gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org list for such
questions, but your question isn't about GCC at all, it's about
Ubuntu, so you should ask in some Ubuntu-specific forum.

The GCC project does not provide binaries for installation, see
https://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html