This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: need offline deb installation
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tcll <tcll5850 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 19:00:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: need offline deb installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOtBmL=FTKk39Gsw=Mmvigz3X10NuE3rEgzFJ8zBC_UDcZ15fQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 19 January 2017 at 18:58, Tcll wrote:
> I can't seem to find a download of gcc 5.x+ amd64 trusty.
> my computer has no internet and needs a gcc update before I can build
> a downladed source.
This is the wrong mailing list for help using or installing GCC.
Normally you should use the firstname.lastname@example.org list for such
questions, but your question isn't about GCC at all, it's about
Ubuntu, so you should ask in some Ubuntu-specific forum.
The GCC project does not provide binaries for installation, see