This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RISC-V port accepted for inclusion in GCC
- From: David Edelsohn <edelsohn at gnu dot org>
- To: <palmer at dabbelt dot com>,<andrew at sifive dot com>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 10:50:21 -0500
- Subject: RISC-V port accepted for inclusion in GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
accepted the RISC-V port for inclusion in GCC and appointed
Palmer Dabbelt and Andrew Waterman as co-maintainers.
The patches still require approval by a Global Reviewer, and the
timing to possibly land the patches in GCC 7 need to be coordinated with the
GCC Release Managers.
Please join me in congratulating Palmer and Andrew on their new roles.
Please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.