This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO crashes with fortran code in SPEC CPU 2006
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: kugan <kugan dot vivekanandarajah at linaro dot org>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "<fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 16:15:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: LTO crashes with fortran code in SPEC CPU 2006
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+=Sn1ku_808fSQvQj273KSS4-m1TEZ_zJTCXKjUv-7wTbfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 4:09 PM, kugan
> On 15/01/17 15:57, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>> Just this is just an FYI until I reduce the testcases but 5 benchmarks
>> in SPEC CPU 2006 with fortran code is causing an ICE on
>> aarch64-linux-gnu with -Ofast -flto -mcpu=thunderx2t99
>> -fno-aggressive-loop-optimizations -funroll-loops:
>> lto1: internal compiler error: in ipa_get_type, at ipa-prop.h:448
>> 0x107c58f ipa_get_type
>> 0x107c58f propagate_constants_across_call
>> 0x1080f4f propagate_constants_topo
>> 0x1080f4f ipcp_propagate_stage
>> 0x1081fcb ipcp_driver
>> Please submit a full bug report,
>> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
>> See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
>> lto-wrapper: fatal error: gfortran returned 1 exit status
>> I don't know when this started as I am just starting to run SPEC CPU
>> 2006 fp side with my spec cpu 2006 config.
> I am seeing this too for aatch64 with -O3 -flto. It did work few weeks back.
> This must be a new bug.
I am reducing the crash right now with 459.GemsFDTD since that one
seems like the smallest one to reduce.