This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LTO crashes with fortran code in SPEC CPU 2006
- From: kugan <kugan dot vivekanandarajah at linaro dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "<fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 11:09:16 +1100
- Subject: Re: LTO crashes with fortran code in SPEC CPU 2006
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+=Sn1ku_808fSQvQj273KSS4-m1TEZ_zJTCXKjUv-7wTbfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15/01/17 15:57, Andrew Pinski wrote:
Just this is just an FYI until I reduce the testcases but 5 benchmarks
in SPEC CPU 2006 with fortran code is causing an ICE on
aarch64-linux-gnu with -Ofast -flto -mcpu=thunderx2t99
lto1: internal compiler error: in ipa_get_type, at ipa-prop.h:448
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
Please include the complete backtrace with any bug report.
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
lto-wrapper: fatal error: gfortran returned 1 exit status
I don't know when this started as I am just starting to run SPEC CPU
2006 fp side with my spec cpu 2006 config.
I am seeing this too for aatch64 with -O3 -flto. It did work few weeks
back. This must be a new bug.