This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Unknown <ashmew2 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 12:49:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170114132112.2f68ba96@h4xX0r-r3b0rn> <CAH6eHdQr_qFrMOQv_Yau8r6sGg-BJJNKtxKpPWtYRMX9MVoc5A@mail.gmail.com>
On 15 January 2017 at 01:23, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 14 January 2017 at 12:21, Unknown wrote:
>> I found the official GCC page for manuals.
>> But unfortunately, the libstdc++ docs for my compiler version (4.9.4)
>> cannot be accessed due to broken links on the webpage.
>> These are the ones that do not work presently:
>> GCC-4.9.4 Manuals
>> - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Manual (also in PDF or XML or
>> an HTML tarball)
>> - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Reference
>> Manual (also in PDF or XML GPL or XML GDL or an HTML tarball
>> Please note that none of the PDF/XML/Tarball/others work.
>> Could someone fix them up?
> Yes, I can do that. In the meanwhile you can use the (almost
> identical) docs for 4.9.3 instead, by manually changing the URLs from
> 4.9.4 to 4.9.3 e.g.
> Thanks for pointing it out.
The Libstdc++ docs for 4.9.4 are online now, all the links should be