This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Unknown <ashmew2 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 01:23:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20170114132112.2f68ba96@h4xX0r-r3b0rn>
On 14 January 2017 at 12:21, Unknown wrote:
> I found the official GCC page for manuals.
> But unfortunately, the libstdc++ docs for my compiler version (4.9.4)
> cannot be accessed due to broken links on the webpage.
> These are the ones that do not work presently:
> GCC-4.9.4 Manuals
> - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Manual (also in PDF or XML or
> an HTML tarball)
> - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Reference
> Manual (also in PDF or XML GPL or XML GDL or an HTML tarball
> Please note that none of the PDF/XML/Tarball/others work.
> Could someone fix them up?
Yes, I can do that. In the meanwhile you can use the (almost
identical) docs for 4.9.3 instead, by manually changing the URLs from
4.9.4 to 4.9.3 e.g.
Thanks for pointing it out.