Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals

Hi!

I found the official GCC page for manuals[1].
But unfortunately, the libstdc++ docs for my compiler version (4.9.4)
cannot be accessed due to broken links on the webpage.

These are the ones that do not work presently:

GCC-4.9.4 Manuals
 - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Manual  (also in PDF or XML or
an HTML tarball)
 - GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Reference
Manual  (also in PDF or XML GPL or XML GDL or an HTML tarball

Please note that none of the PDF/XML/Tarball/others work.

Could someone fix them up?

Thanks!

Ashish Gupta