This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- From: Unknown <ashmew2 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 13:21:12 +0100
- Subject: Broken links for 4.9.4 manuals
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I found the official GCC page for manuals.
But unfortunately, the libstdc++ docs for my compiler version (4.9.4)
cannot be accessed due to broken links on the webpage.
These are the ones that do not work presently:
- GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Manual (also in PDF or XML or
an HTML tarball)
- GCC 4.9.4 Standard C++ Library Reference
Manual (also in PDF or XML GPL or XML GDL or an HTML tarball
Please note that none of the PDF/XML/Tarball/others work.
Could someone fix them up?
Sent to this mailing list because of this site footer on :
For questions related to the use of GCC, please consult these web pages
and the GCC manuals. If that fails, the email@example.com mailing
list might help. Comments on these web pages and the development of GCC
are welcome on our developer list at firstname.lastname@example.org. All of our lists
have public archives.
 : https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/