Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)

On 01/03/2017 02:22 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
p.s.  Are there plans for converting the SPARC port?

The SPARC port has now been converted.

Note that the status of the PowerPC port is a bit confusing because both
doc/invoke.texi and htdocs/backends.html say that it still uses reload.

Have any back ends been converted since the default was changed, that did not already have LRA support? I looked at this in the context of nios2 a few months ago (when we were still in stage 1) but didn't see an example patch set for any other back end, or a good description of what I needed to do. So I've been lurking waiting for somebody else to be brave enough to go first. :-P Maybe other port maintainers are in the same position?

-Sandra