This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:24:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160916203708.GD6920@gate.crashing.org> <2757926.g02hhnIhBv@polaris> <20160916214045.GF6920@gate.crashing.org> <2647629.0xCIVIT0t1@polaris>
On 01/03/2017 02:22 PM, Eric Botcazou wrote:
p.s. Are there plans for converting the SPARC port?
The SPARC port has now been converted.
Note that the status of the PowerPC port is a bit confusing because both
doc/invoke.texi and htdocs/backends.html say that it still uses reload.
Have any back ends been converted since the default was changed, that
did not already have LRA support? I looked at this in the context of
nios2 a few months ago (when we were still in stage 1) but didn't see an
example patch set for any other back end, or a good description of what
I needed to do. So I've been lurking waiting for somebody else to be
brave enough to go first. :-P Maybe other port maintainers are in the