GCC-6.2.0 stdc-predef.h

I have all prerequisites for GCC but no stdc-predef.h that seems to be is
needed.
So what prerequisite do I need else for GCC to get compiled ... includes
stdc-predef.h ?

build:
i686-pc-linux-gnu
linux-2.6.26.2
gcc-4.3.1
bash-3.2.33
GNU Make 3.81
glibc-2.7...ups, but I sent you this mail anyway....

target:
i686-pc-linux-gnu
linux-4.8.12

3 stages to compile GCC - don`t you think that's too much?
I think less is more - keep it simple like compiling binutils! and mybe
use "make test 1" or "make test 2" for testing the stages?
And I think stage 2 can only be made if the basic system is totaly compiled
and ready for chroot. So I think a version check of the environment is more
convenient then compiling a stage.
With a version check you can know about the errors of those sources and
act on the point with hints for the user what to change or to do.
I think to copy glibc to the source of gcc for compilation like gmp, mpfr, mpc, isl,
would be the best, too. That would solve so many problems....