This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: wiki syntax changes?
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:49:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: wiki syntax changes?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKwh3qgkaemJbibLqkZ6zdxvNFSOp3xr9hWq4VvS7Vdd5bRz6w@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:26:45AM +0100, Janus Weil wrote:
> I have recently noticed some changes in the appearance of these wiki pages:
> The tables on these pages use HTML-like formatting tags like
> <tablewidth="60%" width="40%" bgcolor="#bbddbb">
> which certainly have been working in the past, but now seem to be ignored.
> lists at least the bgcolor option, which just as the other two has
> stopped working (while coloring tags like <#0000FF> still work). Can
> anyone tell me why this happened and what to do about it?
See e.g. https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2016-01/msg01471.html
and related discussions and www patches.
Basically, all the formatting etc. stuff now has to come from a CSS,
i.e. class=whatever where whatever is define in gcc.css.