This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: git server is stuck
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Kelvin Nilsen <kelvin at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 20:17:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: git server is stuck
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20161211074140.GA432@x4> <CADzB+2n0vnM-W5vrJsjQ6M6LkG+cjCVfq7=pxJqJzx+FAPeGag@mail.gmail.com>
On 2016.12.11 at 09:59 -0500, Jason Merrill wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2016 2:41 AM, "Markus Trippelsdorf" <email@example.com>
> > The git server seems to be stuck for over a day.
> > Latest revision on it is r243504.
> > Latest svn revision is r243523.
> Yes, someone branched the entire SVN repository instead of just the source
> tree, and git-svn has been dutifully importing all of that. I'll try to
> deal with it later today.
This is the svn revision in question, by Kelvin Nilsen:
It was later deleted by Mike Meissner: