This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Java language not being included as a possible language in --enable-languages argument to configure?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Ethin Probst <harlydavidsen at gmail dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 11:50:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: Java language not being included as a possible language in --enable-languages argument to configure?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJQtwF2kOp3kOn4=HDkzH9m3q8uF63r1wN1zNq-+eOeX-362MA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+=Sn1mhfXzUNqmUP5hR-VkF=TZ1HVK0xB1kvv2EA=oX-2dHvw@mail.gmail.com>
On 10 December 2016 at 03:21, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> What version of GCC? Is this trunk? If so java was removed a few months ago.
We need to document that at https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-7/changes.html