GCC Subversion tree conflicts

While checking out the latest GCC SVN branch (rev. 243,465 as of
December 08, 2016), the following conflicts were detected by
subversion:
[subversion output]
Summary of conflicts:
  Tree conflicts: 34
Tree conflict on 'gcc/INSTALL'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: h

  (r)  - accept current working copy state
  (p)  - resolve the conflict later  [postpone]
  (q)  - postpone all remaining conflicts
  (h)  - show this help (also '?')
Words in square brackets are the corresponding --accept option arguments.

Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/INSTALL'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/config'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/config'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/contrib'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/contrib'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/fixincludes'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/fixincludes'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/gcc'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/gcc'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/gnattools'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/gnattools'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/gotools'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/gotools'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/include'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/include'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/intl'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/intl'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libada'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libada'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libatomic'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libatomic'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libbacktrace'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libbacktrace'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libcc1'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libcc1'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libcilkrts'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libcilkrts'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libcpp'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libcpp'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libdecnumber'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libdecnumber'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libffi'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libffi'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libgcc'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libgcc'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libgfortran'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libgfortran'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libgo'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libgo'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libgomp'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libgomp'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libiberty'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libiberty'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libitm'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libitm'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libmpx'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libmpx'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libobjc'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libobjc'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/liboffloadmic'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/liboffloadmic'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libquadmath'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libquadmath'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libsanitizer'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libsanitizer'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libssp'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libssp'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libstdc++-v3'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libstdc++-v3'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/libvtv'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/libvtv'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/lto-plugin'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/lto-plugin'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/maintainer-scripts'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/maintainer-scripts'
Tree conflict on 'gcc/zlib'
   > local dir unversioned, incoming dir add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: r
Resolved conflicted state of 'gcc/zlib'
[end subversion output]
As I do not know how to fix these other than to resolve them, I have
done so, and recommend that you run svn up after resolving these
conflicts. I'm not specifically sure in what way these tree conflicts
conflict within the SVN tree or how they have occurred. I am currently
investigating if it was only on my machine that it happened or if it
happens on all machines. I shall examine my SVN tree and notify you
guys if anything comes up. I'm just notifying you in case one of you
can fix the conflict before I discover the reason. I have no idea how
this will affect the GCC compilation process. I'm about to find out
though. Cheers, and wish me 'good luck', as I've figured out that GCC
compilations on the latest SVN build tend to crash the compiler (or
cause internal errors) when compiling the source code at random
points! (Bug, anyone?)