This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Library routine switching based on -march
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:47:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: Library routine switching based on -march
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
I ran some testing on the soon-to-be-committed matmul patch.
Specifically, I tried out what putting -march=native into
I should have added that this was for a system with AVX
(namely an i7-2600).