This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Restoring svn write access
- From: Josh Conner <joshconner at google dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 15:19:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Restoring svn write access
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFymKXpWRsBGc=Dr77+5JG_j3UDSSiutnR8XVPTDv_1C3MDqWg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKOQZ8zUCeZJ_oBnfKAiD97puOR0c70p8mR3WULSMbEO1ba81w@mail.gmail.com>
Sorry, it was indeed in my spam box. Thanks to you both.
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Josh Conner <email@example.com> wrote:
>> My apologies in advance for the spam if this isn't the right forum. I
>> had svn access in a former life (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I'm trying to
>> restore my access for my new employer. I sent an email to overseers
>> last week, but haven't heard back.
>> So... can anyone here tell me if there is some way to restore my
>> access, or if should I re-apply for provisioning?
> Did you not see the reply from Gerald Pfeifer? You might want to
> check your spam filter. You asked what your user ID was on
> gcc.gnu.org, and he said the answer was "jconner".