This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Restoring svn write access
- From: Josh Conner <joshconner at google dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 14:01:53 -0700
- Subject: Restoring svn write access
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My apologies in advance for the spam if this isn't the right forum. I
had svn access in a former life (email@example.com), and I'm trying to
restore my access for my new employer. I sent an email to overseers
last week, but haven't heard back.
So... can anyone here tell me if there is some way to restore my
access, or if should I re-apply for provisioning?