This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
libffi maintenance within GCC?
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org" <libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:55:54 +0200
- Subject: libffi maintenance within GCC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
With the removal of libgcj, the only user of libffi in GCC is libgo, however
there is now no maintainer listed anymore for libffi in the MAINTAINERS file,
and the libffi subdir is a bit outdated compared to the libffi upstream
repository (got aware of this by libffi issue #197). Who would be responsible
now to update / review libffi patches, just the global reviewers, or should
libffi be maintained by the libgo maintainers?