Re: LSDA unwind information is off by one (in __gcc_personality_v0)

On 10/20/2016 10:06 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:

But I also see that while HAVE_GETIPINFO appears to be set by configure,
it is apparently not being used when building unwind-c.o.  I see that
HAVE_GETIPINFO is set in the libgcc/auto-target.h file, but this file is
not included by unwind-c.c.  I only see includes of this in
libgcc/config/i386/cpuinfo.c and libgcc/config/sol2/gmon.c.  I don't
know offhand how auto-target.h is supposed to work, but it appears that
it needs to be included in the unwind files built as part of libgcc.
This is maybe a bug accidentally caused when libgcc was moved out of the
gcc dir and into its own top level dir.  I think this warrants a gcc bug
report.

Well-spotted, thanks.  I filed PR78064 and have tested a patch.

Florian