Re: Question about sibling call epilogues & registers

I think I've finally found the problem. It would appear that if you do not explicitly add a note of type REG_CALL_DECL that specifies the function declaration then it will ignore whatever you've supplied with add_function_usage_to(). Instead, it will replace it with the target's default register clobber value which is almost everything: regs_invalidated_by_call is a macro defined in hard-reg-set.h and expands to (this_target_hard_regs->x_regs_invalidated_by_call).

So it would seem that I need some type of function declaration.

Daniel