Who played with the GCC Bugzilla git repo?

Hello,

Someone played with the GCC Bugzilla git repo last week with no real reason:

Author: root <root@xxx>
Date:   Fri Oct 7 15:28:43 2016 +0000

    snap-data

Looks like the goal was to drop all CSS and JS files in data/assets/.
Why? There is no reason to play with the data/ directory. This directory
contains data generated by Bugzilla and is automatically cleaned up (and
regenerated) by checksetup.pl when needed and so doesn't need to be
cleaned up manually, and definitely not via git. data/ is in .gitignore
for a reason!

Moreover, this means that the GCC Bugzilla git repo is no longer in sync
with the upstream Bugzilla git repo, because the one who played with git
also committed my local changes (I didn't do it for a reason). I can no
longer view my local changes, nor can I easily sync both repos with a
fast-forward merge (I think).

Could these changes be reverted to the exact point I left Bugzilla in
May, i.e. 5.0.3 + my patch only?

Frédéric