This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about sibling call epilogues & registers
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Daniel Santos <daniel dot santos at pobox dot com>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 20:41:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question about sibling call epilogues & registers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 01:45:12AM -0500, Daniel Santos wrote:
> The insn that's getting deleted is 75, where RCX is set. I'm starting
> to think that maybe df_analyze() presumes that my call (to the stub) is
> invalidating RCX, although it does not.
It looks like you don't use add_function_usage_to on the call insn?