This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: basic_block flags, BB_VISITED
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- Cc: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, kugan dot vivekanandarajah at linaro dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:06:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: basic_block flags, BB_VISITED
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAFiYyc3A-3067L4uZpeDszyK-Omq9v=9z=Sp6qyZHYjtUMpCXw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/14/16 05:28, Richard Biener wrote:
>> The BB_VISITED flag has indetermined state at the beginning of a pass.
>> You have to ensure it is cleared yourself.
> In that case the openacc (&nvptx?) passes should be modified to clear the
> flags at their start, rather than at their end.
Yes. But as I said, I ran into IRA ICEs (somewhere in the testsuite) when not
cleaning up after tree-ssa-propagate.c. So somebody has to fix IRA first.