This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: basic_block flags, BB_VISITED
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, kugan dot vivekanandarajah at linaro dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:00:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: basic_block flags, BB_VISITED
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAFiYyc3A-3067L4uZpeDszyK-Omq9v=9z=Sp6qyZHYjtUMpCXw@mail.gmail.com>
On 10/14/16 05:28, Richard Biener wrote:
The BB_VISITED flag has indetermined state at the beginning of a pass.
You have to ensure it is cleared yourself.
In that case the openacc (&nvptx?) passes should be modified to clear the flags
at their start, rather than at their end.