Users of tm_p.h and emit-rtl.h now need to include memmodel.h

Attention everyone,

I've just committed a patch to move MEMMODE_* macros and enum memmodel definitions from coretypes.h to memmodel.h. As a consequence, people who include emit-rtl.h anywhere or include tm_p.h in the middle end need to include memmodel.h beforehand. This is because emit-rtl.h has some prototype using enum memmodel and tm_p.h includes $arch-protos.h headers and some targets use enum memmodel in there.

Please let me know if anything break despite my checks.

Best regards,

Thomas