This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Users of tm_p.h and emit-rtl.h now need to include memmodel.h
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:22:18 +0100
- Subject: Users of tm_p.h and emit-rtl.h now need to include memmodel.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I've just committed a patch to move MEMMODE_* macros and enum memmodel
definitions from coretypes.h to memmodel.h. As a consequence, people who include
emit-rtl.h anywhere or include tm_p.h in the middle end need to include
memmodel.h beforehand. This is because emit-rtl.h has some prototype using enum
memmodel and tm_p.h includes $arch-protos.h headers and some targets use enum
memmodel in there.
Please let me know if anything break despite my checks.