This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bootstrap breakage in Fortran
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:48:03 -0700
- Subject: Bootstrap breakage in Fortran
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There was a breakage in Fortran that has now been fixed.
In case anyone runs into it. Resolved by:
r241000 = 7b8ebc39f2db57dcadd8b8f22b6b7561d187c279 (refs/remotes/svn/trunk)
Related to a recent patch adding COTAN function.