This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 00:15:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160916203708.GD6920@gate.crashing.org> <1783346.AG9Ge0I6SA@polaris> <20160925101715.GF9097@gate.crashing.org>
> > Do we have a Wiki page for the cc0 conversion? If no, I can start one
> > based on my fresh experience with the Visium port.
> There is none so far as far as I know. Thanks for volunteering,
OK, the page is at https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CC0Transition and linked to from
the "Current Projects" list on the HomePage. Probably a bit too verbose...