RE: error printing in reversed order ?

You can already do this today.  Run the output of the compiler through 'tac'.  No need for a new feature.

https://linux.die.net/man/1/tac

-----Original Message-----
From: gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org [mailto:gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org] On Behalf Of nicolas bouillot
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2016 12:09 PM
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: error printing in reversed order ?

Hi,

Was wondering this could be a feature request ? Basically, this could be a GCC option to print compilation errors in a reversed order, i.e.
the first being printed last. This is because when compiling from the terminal, it would avoid mouse scrolling all day in order to get the first error.

I'll be happy to write a feature request somewhere if this deserves it, but I do not know where and if this can be considered as a feature request.

Nicolas