Re: Repository for the conversion machinery

Joseph Myers <joseph@codesourcery.com>:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2016, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
>
> > I thought the gcc conversion was done.
> >
> > I can make the repository available again if it's needed.
>
> The conversion got stalled (I'm not sure why; maybe just Jason being busy
> with other things) but is still intended (I'm not sure for when), so yes
> the repository is still needed.

I was unaware of this.  I thought Jason had gotten the bit in his teeth
and finished it while I was off doing other things.

(I'm sorry for not paying closer attention, but leading the project to fix NTP
has eaten almost all my bandwidth gor most of the last two years.)

What do we do to get this restarted?  I'll make the conversion-machinery
repo visible again; what's the step after that?