This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:01:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Repository for the conversion machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150827143810.GA10920@thyrsus.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Joseph Myers <email@example.com>:
> On Thu, 27 Aug 2015, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> > I've made it available at:
> > http://thyrsus.com/gitweb/?p=gcc-conversion.git
> What happened with this repository? Is it somewhere else now? Pulling in
> my clone of git://thyrsus.com/repositories/gcc-conversion.git has produced
> "thyrsus.com[0: 188.8.131.52]: errno=Connection refused" errors for
> several months now. (The most recent commit I have in my clone is
> commit c9f938a379269f5b9ec861819cc226573a68dad8
> Author: Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sat Sep 5 13:30:02 2015 -0400
> Use --legacy.
> ). I noted various author map additions and one correction in
> <https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2016-02/msg00034.html> - there are of course
> further new committers since February that will require further authors
> map updates.
> Joseph S. Myers
I thought the gcc conversion was done.
I can make the repository available again if it's needed.
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>