Oliver Hainque as co-maintainer of the VxWorks port.

I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
appointed Oliver Hainque as co-maintainer for the VxWorks port.

Please join me in congratulating Oliver on his new role.

Oliver, please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Thanks,
Ramana