Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)

> There is no hurry to kill old reload.  As you say, many targets will
> not be converted soon.  But one day it will be removed.  Not in GCC 7,
> not in GCC 8 almost certainly.  But one day.

Certainly not in GCC 8, the top priority is IMO the cc0 thing and you cannot
really do both at the same time for a given port.  Do we have a Wiki page for
the cc0 conversion?  If no, I can start one based on my fresh experience with
the Visium port.

--
Eric Botcazou