This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: tree-prof parallel make check failures
- From: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- To: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:58:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: tree-prof parallel make check failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20160921133952.GN19950@redhat.com>
On 09/21/2016 07:39 AM, Marek Polacek wrote:
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 05:29:03PM -0600, Martin Sebor wrote:
I'm seeing a number of failures in different tests in the tree-prof
directory when I run make check in parallel none of which are
reproducible with -j1. I don't see anything about in Bugzilla or
in recent test results. Has anyone noticed this or am I missing
I'm seeing those too and it's very bothering. I think Andi Kleen
had some patches to fix these, but seems it needs to be fixed more.
Thank you both for confirming that. I've raised testsuite/77684
- many tree-prof testsuite failures in parallel make check.