This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Cc: segher at kernel dot crashing dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 03:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2757926.g02hhnIhBv@polaris> <20160916214045.GF6920@gate.crashing.org> <9810257.FSdqqO8nK0@polaris>
From: Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 23:43:43 +0200
>> p.s. Are there plans for converting the SPARC port?
> There are more than plans - actual patches by DaveM that were installed at
> some point and then reverted quickly because of unexpected fallout.
Yeah, sparc64 failed to bootstrap and it was the stage2 that was
I lacked the time to debug it properly so we reverted.