This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, davem at davemloft dot net
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 23:22:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: Converting to LRA (calling all maintainers)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160916203708.GD6920@gate.crashing.org>
> Since a few days TARGET_LRA_P defaults to returning "true". I changed
> all in-tree ports to still behave the same as before, which for most
> ports means they use old reload always. All the primary platforms (see
> the release criteria, <https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-7/criteria.html>) now
> default to LRA though.
So SPARC was changed and neither DaveM nor I was told about it? ;-)