This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Message missing from gcc-patches
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Edlinger <bernd dot edlinger at hotmail dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 11:20:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: Message missing from gcc-patches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <HE1PR0701MB2169A9451BDA56D552F8A55BE4F00@HE1PR0701MB2169.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <HE1PR0701MB2169F5AD60CE35905F519EBEE4F00@HE1PR0701MB2169.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
On 09/15/2016 11:12 AM, Bernd Edlinger wrote:
No clue. It's not likely hitting the maximum size limits. And I
certainly got the copy addressed directly to me.
this message did not get listed on the gcc-patches archive.
I've got no bounce, and it just vanished, several times.
Any idea what is wrong?