This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Put a TARGET_LRA_P into every target
- From: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:46:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] Put a TARGET_LRA_P into every target
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20160914103510.GA24835@gate.crashing.org> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 07:46:13AM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> On 9/14/16 5:35 AM, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> > (I hope the wording is strong enough).
> Maybe s/New ports should use LRA/New ports must use LRA/ ?
Yeah maybe. Does anyone else have an opinion on this? Cc:ing gcc@...
> >+ New ports should use LRA, and existing ports are encouraged to convert.
> extra space
That is auto-generated, and not new :-) The various info backends do
not seem to care (TeX doesn't, do any others?)