This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is this FE bug or am I missing something?
- From: Marc Glisse <marc dot glisse at inria dot fr>
- To: Igor Shevlyakov <igor dot shevlyakov at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 09:51:20 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Is this FE bug or am I missing something?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAB=oy5_sCPZW4v8LwFN604oQ4hPv=CO3oEpOxwTVrFGFb=DYfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sun, 11 Sep 2016, Igor Shevlyakov wrote:
Small sample below fails (at least on 6.1) for multiple targets. The
difference between two functions start at the very first tree pass...
You are missing -fsanitize=undefined (and #include <stdlib.h>).
Please use the mailing list email@example.com next time.