RE: ARC's pending patches

Hi,

On the last GNU Cauldron, Joern notify us he want to stand off as an ARC maintainer, not giving a particular date though. He did review a number of patches in the beginning of this year, and after that he went silent. I tried to contact him directly on the subject, without success. Hence, I wrote an email to Richard Earnshaw expressing my concerns about ARC backend, as his name is in top of the global reviewers. He declined competency on the topic, and forwarded my email to GNU steering committee to solve the issue.

Please let me know if you need more info,
Claudiu