Re: ARC's pending patches

Hi Claudiu,

On Mon, 5 Sep 2016, Claudiu Zissulescu wrote:
> Until GCC steering committee will take a decision about ARC's
> maintainer

can you please share some more background on this?  I do not
recall any conversation around this at the steering committee.

The GCC MAINTAINERS file still lists

  arc port                Joern Rennecke          <gnu@amylaar.uk>

and I am copying Jörn on this.  In my experience, the best
way to get additional maintainers or have a replacement is
for the (or a) current maintainer to nominate her.

> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2016-06/msg01100.html
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2016-06/msg01101.html
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2016-05/msg02327.html
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2016-06/msg01290.html