This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Additional BOFs for the GNU Cauldron?
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 10:27:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: Additional BOFs for the GNU Cauldron?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2016-09-02 at 11:19 +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> There seems to be plenty of slots available on the 2nd track to
> schedule additional BOFs. So I'd gather if there is interest
> in discussing
> A) Unit testing (GIMPLE FE, RTL FE, the existing unit-testing),
> basically how people feel about moving forward here and how
> this would affect the current testsuite structure
I'm very interested in such a BoF, but unfortunately I can't attend
Cauldron this year (my daughter is starting school that week...)
Jeremy has created a testing BoF on the schedule for the Friday
which I plan to attend remotely, depending on available technology
(hopefully Google Hangout/FaceTime/BlueJeans/whatever if the acoustics
in the room can manage it, otherwise IRC as a fallback). I'm 5 hours
behind the UK (near Boston, MA USA) so the Friday afternoon works well