This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cfg.c: redundant second assignment of bb_copy = NULL in free_original_copy_tables()
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Prathamesh Kulkarni <prathamesh dot kulkarni at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 12:19:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: cfg.c: redundant second assignment of bb_copy = NULL in free_original_copy_tables()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAgBjMk28DACcAD9OROBWqGxmGRtZUhC5+ktU_gNM=X_exMAQw@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, 2 Sep 2016, Prathamesh Kulkarni wrote:
> There appears to be a redundant second assignmeent bb_copy = NULL in
> free_copy_original_tables(). I suppose it should be
> bb_original = NULL instead ?
> I found this mentioned on a blog "Bugs found in gcc with help of PVS studio":