This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Release notes for GCC 7?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:19:56 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Release notes for GCC 7?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Tue, 23 Aug 2016, Joseph Myers wrote:
> Is there a reason there's no changes.html for GCC 7 at this point?
None, apart from me missing it and http://gcc.gnu.org/releasing.html
Segher beat me to it now (I was planning to do it tonight); let me
know whether there is anything else I can help with.
> I'd presumed that when adding new features one should also write release
> notes for them (so, I should be writing release notes for _FloatN /
Yes, absolutely! That is the practice I always recommend.