Release notes for GCC 7?

Is there a reason there's no changes.html for GCC 7 at this point?  I'd
presumed that when adding new features one should also write release notes
for them (so, I should be writing release notes for _FloatN / _FloatNx),
but the file hasn't yet been created and there are lots of other new
features already in GCC 7 that need release notes.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com