How do you emit RTL for a jump to a mem/symbol instead of an asm label?

I have been unable to figure out how to (correctly) generate RTL (in expand the pro/epilogue pass) to jump to a stub defined in libgcc for the out-of-lined epilogue. If I write it as a function call, but then set the insn's jump field to true it emits the correct jump asm, but then it thinks it's a sibling call epilogue and it screws up other things (just read up on the sibling call optimization earlier).

Basically, it should replace the function's ret with a jmp to the outlined epilogue that will do the ret. Any pointers greatly appreciated!

Daniel