[avr] fno-caller-saves and regression tests

Hi Johann,

  Turning off -fcaller-saves for AVR makes the testcase I had for PR 71873
  pass unless I explicitly add -fcaller-saves to force the compiler to
  generate the triggering insn patterns.

  Wonder if we should modify the existing test cases in gcc.target/avr to
  be tested both ways (with and without caller saves)? At least the
  register allocation related ones probably won't catch regressions.

Regards
Senthil