Re: [GCC Steering Committee attention] [PING] [PING] [PING] libgomp: In OpenACC testing, cycle though $offload_targets, and by default only build for the offload target that we're actually going to test

On 5 August 2016 at 12:16, Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist.janne@gmail.com> wrote:
> - a "2-week rule"; if a patch by a reviewer goes unreviewed for 2
> weeks, the reviewer can commit it without review. A bit like your
> option a).
>

> The 2-week rule, in particular, came about due to frustration with
> lack of reviews.

Two weeks perhaps is too short, given the lack of reviewers and
understanding that they may be offline, on holidays or some other
issue. But 4 pings without any kind of response would be reasonable,
IMHO. And revert swiftly in case of problems.

Cheers,

Manuel.