This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.9.4 Released
- From: "ronp6543 at gmail dot com" <ronp6543 at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 08:16:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.9.4 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine.LSU.email@example.com>
Please remove me from this group...'
> On Aug 3, 2016, at 3:02 AM, Richard Biener <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.9.4 has been released.
> GCC 4.9.4 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 4.9 branch
> containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in
> GCC 4.9.3 with more than 159 bugs fixed since the previous release.
> This is also the last release from the GCC 4.9 branch, GCC continues
> to be maintained on the GCC 5 and GCC 6 branches and the development
> This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
> Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
> about this release. Instead, use the resources available from
> As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
> -- far too many to thank them individually!