This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.9.4 Released
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 10:02:55 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: GCC 4.9.4 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.9.4 has been released.
GCC 4.9.4 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 4.9 branch
containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in
GCC 4.9.3 with more than 159 bugs fixed since the previous release.
This is also the last release from the GCC 4.9 branch, GCC continues
to be maintained on the GCC 5 and GCC 6 branches and the development
This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
about this release. Instead, use the resources available from
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
-- far too many to thank them individually!