Copyright assignment to FSF

Hello,

I’m writing to you regarding copyright assignment to FSF related to contributions to GNU GCC.

I’m currently working at Inria (French National Institute for computer science). I suppose I need a form for all future changes (I plan to make several separate contributions) and an employer disclaimer.

Could you please send me the documents and some instructions on how we handle this process?

Best regards,
Laurent Thévenoux (http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/laurent.thevenoux/)