Re: diag color

On 31/07/16 13:16, phi gcc wrote:
I admit I red this a bit too fast, and since the doc sez "if
GCC_COLORS isn't present" I didn't infered what it does if set. I
didn't saw the =never was a goof for the env var.

I guess I must not be the only one trapped here.

Yet I still believe it is wrongly coded, a very little logic in the
init() path would allow every one to be happy :)

If you think you can code it better, prove it:

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GettingStarted#Basics:_Contributing_to_GCC_in_10_easy_steps

That also applies to documentation changes.

Cheers,
	Manuel.